In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the „GDPR Regulation“), we fulfill our obligation to provide information against the persons concerned as follows:
1. Who we are (hereinafter referred to as the „Provider“)
Ľudia Vidiaci Srdcom o.z.
Široké 517, 082 37, Prešov
2. Contact information regarding personal data:
3. What personal information do we store and why?
- The Provider undertakes to process personal data only for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Provider processes personal data for the entire duration and validity of the Agreement between him and the User.
- The affected persons are the customers of the provider, the visitors of the website ludiavidiacisrdcom.sk – users .
We process the data needed to organize the running, running security, to secure a website against unauthorized use.
- e-mail address (for customer communication purposes)
- name and surname
- City / Town
- Date of birth
- IP address – anonymous for website security against hackers and unauthorized access and therefore protection of visitors‘ data. Netsome settings for safe site operation and protection of visitors from hackers. The IP address is logged without any additional data that would connect the visitor to it. The reason is to compare the visitor’s IP address with a public list of IP addresses of known spam servers and hackers.
4. Where we keep the data / Transfer to a third country or international organization:
The following details of the person (visitors and users of the website www.ludiavidiacisrdcom.sk) of our clients are shared by the following organizations:
- Wordfence ( Defiant ) – anonymously to secure a website against unauthorized use and hacker
Where we store personal information
Provider’s Web site as well as the above-mentioned personal data are stored on WebSupport, Ltd.’s servers located in the European Union (in Slovakia and in the Czech Republic).
The communication between the provider and the clients (who filled in and sent the contact form) is stored on the Websupport, sro servers
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to streamline user experience.
The law says we may store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent.
This site uses only the basic types of cookies – essential to its proper functioning.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies help create useful websites by enabling basic features such as site navigation and access to protected areas of the site. Websites can not function properly without these cookies.
6. Processing of personal data
Provision of personal data:
Personal information is provided to us voluntarily for further communication with us and in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract and the legal requirements for their conclusion.
Publication of data:
We publish the provided personal data only for the fulfillment of the legal requirements for the creation of contracts and the fulfillment of the requirements of the tax and accounting regulations.
Legal basis of processing:
Contract or Consent of the person concerned with the processing of his or her personal data.
7. How to protect your personal information:
We maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure or use. These measures may be modified, where appropriate, using the new technologies available.
8. Rights of the person concerned:
Right to request access to personal data relating to it, right to rectify personal data, the right to delete and / or limit the processing of personal data, the right to the portability of personal data, the right to file a complaint for the processing of personal data by the supervisory authority – the Personal Data Protection Office Of the Slovak Republic as well as the right to revoke its consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its recall; for the avoidance of any doubt, the said rights are the person entitled to claim if the exercise of such right is permitted by the GDPR Ordinance, respectively. Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts and the Implementation of a Specific Law is Technically Possible for Joint Operators.
The affected persons may contact email@example.com for accessing and deleting personal information.